The SB2261MG pushes 139oz of torque and a blistering .076 seconds transit time. This is a great upgrade to most comparably priced servos. The new all aluminum case with finned center section helps dissapate heat and the compact size allows this servo fitment in tight spaces.
Savox SB2261MG Features:
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution. and titanium gears
- Brushless motor provides longer life and cooler operating temps
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps
- Ideal use in tight fitting applications such as helis, low profile wings, and touring cars
- Dimensions(mm) 40.8 x 20.2 x 25.4
- Weight(g): 57
- Speed @4.8V: .10sec
- Torque@4.8V: 111.1 oz-in
- Speed @ 6.0V: .076sec
- Torque @ 6.0V: 138.9 oz-in.
- Gear Type: Metal
- Bearings: 2 BB
- Frequency: 250-333Hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520