The Savöx BSM4760 530KV 600 class Brushless Outrunner Motor keeps your RC helicopter flying high while cooling itself down. The machined aluminum housing with 6 angled cooling ports and an internal cooling fan allow Savöx out runner motors to pump air through the motor, giving you a 10% drop in temperature over other popular brands. Agile and fast, the brushless motors facilitate sharp moves in your flying experience.
Savox BSM4760 Features:
- Unique cooling system design patented by Savöx.
- Hand wound stator to ensure consistent winding.
- Durable black Electro-Coat finish on the flux ring.
- High-tech laser etched logos and item numbers to better maintain balance of the motor. No stickers or decals throwing off your ticktock!
- Top quality stator plates are epoxy coated on the inner surface to prevent winding shorts. The stator plates are .020mm in diameter.
- Premium shielded ball bearings are used to support the shaft in all motors.
- Superior temperature range - 180 C (356 F) rated wire is used to help prevent burning up the motor in long pattern flights.
- Adhesives designed to withstand high temperatures are used to secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting, pinching, or shorting out.
- Rated Voltage 22.2 V
- Voltage Range 3-12S
- No-load current 5.5Amps
- Max. Continuous Power 3000 Watts
- Max. Continuous Current 70 Amps
- Terminal Resistance 9mΩ
- KV Motor KV (No Load) 530KV
- Pole 10 P
- Slot 12 N
- Motor Weight 358g
- Dimensions: 47mm wide x 60mm tall.