Do you love using huge 2.8" Tyres and Wheels on your Slash or Slash 4x4 but hate ripping up your SC body due to tyre rub? Then we have the body for you! Introducing the Pre-Cut Monster Fusion Body in ultra-tough Bash Armor Material specifically designed to work with Pro-Line's 2.8" Monster Truck tyres on your Slash! The all-new Bash Armor material is twice as thick as regular Short Course bodies and is ultra-flexible to reduce the chance of cracking and shattering. Unlike clear polycarbonate, the Bash Armor material is White and is not paintable, so Pro-Line includes detailed decal sheets to complete the look.
The Monster Fusion body has an aggressive, low-slung look with huge fender flares to cover your 2.8" Trenchers or Badlands MX2.8's! The body is Pre-Cut, so you can spend more time doing what you love and features large vents to prevent high speed blow overs. Using 2.8" tyres on your Slash has become an incredibly popular upgrade due to the increased traction, stability, and improved ground clearance that the bigger tires provide. Pro-Line has made this option easier than ever before with the new Monster Fusion body. Convert your regular Slash into a Monster with Pro-Line's Pre-Cut Monster Fusion Body and 2.8" Tyres and Wheels! Get yours today!
*Pro-Line recommends using Stampede® 4x4 offset 2.8" wheels for use Front and Rear on your Slash® and Slash® 4x4 for the ultimate conversion experience*
Pro-Line Pre-Cut Monster Fusion Bash Armor Body Features:
- All-new Bash Armor Ultra-Durable Material
- Body Material is Twice as Thick as Normal Bodies
- Easily Convert your Slash into a Monster
- Monster Fusion Body allows for 2.8" MT Tyres on your Slash
- Aggressive, Low Slung Fusion Styling
- Large Vents to Prevent High Speed Blow Overs
- Pre-Cut to Save you Time
- Detailed Graphics and Window Stickers Includedy
- Length: 22.3" (565mm)
- Width at doors: 10.3" (260mm)
- Width at fenders: 13.3" (337mm)
- Height: 5.5" (140mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.0" (330mm)
- Pre-Cut Monster Fusion Bash Armor (White) Body (1 pc)
- Detailed Decal Sheets
*Note: The Bash Armor material can NOT be painted. Pro-Line does encourage the use of stickers or wraps to customize the look of your Bash Armor body.