The future of 1.9" Tyre Performance has arrived with Pro-Line's Hyrax Tyre mounted to Impulse Black/Silver Wheels! Designed for maximum grip on the toughest terrain, the Hyrax tyre is ready for anything your Scale Adventure might throw at you. The Hyrax features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple Sipes for incredible tread flex. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance. The Hyrax also features futuristic stepped tread blocks that create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock like no other scale tyre Pro-Line has produced to date! The Hyrax is made from Pro-Line's Legendary G8 material, so you know it provides performance you can depend on.
The Hyrax 1.9" tyres come conveniently pre-mounted to Pro-Line’s Impulse Black/Silver Plastic 1.9" Wheels that are Proudly Made in the USA! These all-new Impulse wheels are designed to not only look scale but to be super easy to use by only requiring 6 screws per wheel for mounting tyres. The unique 3-piece plastic wheel design bolts together in the back and locks on to any of Pro-Line's incredible list of 1.9" Crawling Tyres. The back of this 12mm hex Rock Crawling 1.9" wheel also accepts Pro-Line's Brass Brake Rotor Weights (sold separately) for additional looks and performance.
Be the first on your block to get the Hyrax 1.9" tyres mounted to Pro-Line's new 1.9" Black/Silver Impulse wheels - Order yours today!
Pro-Line Hyrax 1.9" G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tyre Features:
- Designed for Maximum Performance
- Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
- Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Tackle Tough Terrain in Scale Style
- Made in the Legendary G8 Material
Pro-Line Impulse Internal Bead-Loc Wheels Features:
- Popular Impulse Wheel Style
- Blacked out Wheel with Silver Painted Faux Rings
- 12mm Hex
- 3-piece Plastic Wheel Design
- Molded in Bead-loc Ring and Lug Nuts for a Scale Look
- Wheel Made from High-Strength, Durable DuPont Nylon
- Accepts optional Brass Brake Rotor Weights (sold separately)
- Height: 4.73" (120mm)
- Width: 1.76" (45mm)