Pro-Line is proud to announce, in cooperation with the leading full-size Off-Road tyre manufacturer BFGoodrich, the co-release of the brand-new fully licensed Class 1 (4.19" OD) size Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 1.9" tyres! Pro-Line was given early access to the design of the full-size BFG Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 tyre and recreated it for the Scale Crawling community in 1.9" size! As always, these KM3 tyres will be made in Pro-Line's legendary G8 compound! The Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 (Key feature: Mud traction 3rd Generation) is BFGoodrich's Off-Road Maximum Traction tyre with aggressive tread lugs that bite into loose or muddy surfaces and climb over slippery rocks. Based on the BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX symmetric tread design, the Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 features deep, self-cleaning independent tread blocks and linear transverse flex zones to provide the grip that you need to get over the toughest obstacles.
Pro-Line's Class 1 re-creation of the Mud-Terrain KM3 comes in at 4.19" tall x 1.42" wide for ultra-Scale looks and performance! The all-new BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 1.9" tyres from Pro-Line are a must have. Set your truck apart from the rest and get yours today!
Pro-Line Class 1 BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tyres Features:
- Perfect Class 1 size at 4.19" tall x 1.42" wide
- Tyre Detail Skillfully Recreated for Your Scale Crawler
- 3rd Generation Mud Traction Technology
- Deep, Self-cleaning Independent Tread Blocks
- Aggressive Tread Lugs that Bite onto Loose or Muddy Surfaces
- Flex Zones Provide Maximum Grip to Get Over Obstacles
- Made in Pro-Line's Legendary G8 Material
- Fits Pro-Line's wide array of 1.9" Wheels
- Height: 4.19" (106mm)
- Width: 1.42" (36mm)
- Class 1 BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 1.9" Tyres (2 pcs)
- Foam Inserts (2 pcs)