Pro-Line has a new race tyre option for your 1:5 Scale Short Course Truck: the LockDown, now available in S2 Compound! Just like the 1:8 Buggy Race Tyre, the LockDown for the performance hungry 1:5 scale has a more open tread pattern than the Blockade making it perfect for loose conditions. The LockDown also features connected side tread technology that reduces the edginess of your truck to prevent catching a rut and flipping. The inside of the LockDown contains unbelievably detailed webbing that strengthens the tyre carcass and prevents excessive tyre expansion.
If you want to dominate with your Baja 5SC or Losi 5ive-T then you need a set of Pro-Line LockDowns!
This tyre works with HPI 5T Rear Foam (Part # 4818) and Losi 5ive-T Front or Rear Foam (Part # LOSB7241). NOT INCLUDED.
Pro-Line LockDown Off-Road (No Foam) Tyre Features:
- Maximum Forward Bite Combined with Smooth Side Bite
- Reduced Edginess with Connected Side Tread Technology
- Inner Webbing for Added Strength and Reduced Tire Expansion
- Improved Handling and Control
- Perfect for Loose Conditions
- Made from Pro-Line's S2 Race Rubber
- Height: 7.35" (187mm)
- Width: 3.20" (81mm)