Based on the tyre that Ty Tessmann used to win the 1:8 Buggy World Championships, Pro-Line is Proud to Introduce the Fugitive for 1:5 Truck! Pro-Line is putting the competition on the Run with the all-new Fugitive race tyre since it was developed to be the longest lasting race tyre ever produced while still being quick and agile. In the past, the prevailing knowledge for creating a new tyre that lasted throughout the long A-Mains in extreme wear conditions was to design a big and tall tyre tread that was spaced out. While this was effective for the day, the tall and stiff tread numbed out the handling and didn’t have the speed of the smaller pin race tyres.
Pro-Line’s all-new Fugitive tyre sets the standard for wear and performance with a whole new design philosophy - small, tightly packed pins that can handle the abuse of being run by heavy 1:5 machines. When combined with Pro-Line’s incredible X-Compounds, the Fugitive has the best performance to cost ratio making it perfect for long 1:5 Mains!
Be the first one outrunning the competition with the all-new 1:5 Truck Fugitive!
Pro-Line Fugitive Off-Road Tyre Features:
- Based on World Champion Winning Fugitive Technology
- Extra Tread Wear saves you Money
- Long Lasting Tread yet still Fast and Agile
- Incredible Performance to Cost Ratio
- Perfect for High Wear Conditions with Little Dust
- Improved Traction with X-Compound Technology
- Height: 7.31" (186mm)
- Width: 3.00" (76mm)
- Fugitive X2 (Medium) Off-Road 1:5 Truck Tyres (2 pcs)
Please Note: Foam inserts not included.